The course has been designed on behalf of increasing the demand of “Internet of things”. This course is demand of industries to fulfill the requirement of IoT professionals. In this course candidate will be taught every topic that is required and mentioned in the course content. As usual, the course starts from the basic information but in deep like “what is IoT”, the scope, benefits, and effects of IoT on various digital technology and devices. Here candidates can learn the mechanism of Machine to Machine (M2M) communication, understanding of IoT ecosystem, industrial internet, and IoT on cloud.
There are lots of technicalities with IoT course that candidates will learn through regular classes.
Anyone, with an interest in “Internet of Things”, those who intend to know about the potential and highly interested to build a career in this domain.
- Familiar with basic programming & with Internet technologies (like TCP/IP & HTTP) would help Basic knowledge in electronics is helpful but not mandatory
Application areas of IOT
- Environmental Monitoring (Habitat, Wildlife, Earthquakes, volcano, water…)
- Smart Homes, Structural Monitoring, Buildings
- Smart Cities
- Warfare, Physical Intrusion Detection, Surveillance
After successfully completing this course, candidate will be able to:
- Define all the terms of “Internet of Things”
- Describe the technological tendencies which have led to IoT
- Define the influence of IoT on society
- Defining the embedded system in terms of interface of IoT
- Compute and describe the mechanisms of an embedded system
- Describe the relations of embedded systems with the real world
- List the hardware devices commonly used in IoT devices
- Explain the contact between software and hardware in an IoT device
- Tell the role of the operating system to support the software in an IoT device
- Describe the structure of the Internet