Learn tools to create 3D Steel models and generate documentation with Autodesk Advance Steel Fundamentals Training Certification Course from Multisoft Systems. Get trained from Multisoft’s global subject matter experts and earn a globally recognized training certificate. Get one-on-one and corporate trainings and avail perks like lifetime e-learning access and after training support.
Autodesk Advance Steel is a 3D modeling software for steel detailing, fabrication, and construction. Advance Steel used to connect design and fabrication when working in BIM to improve communication between steel engineers, designers, and detailers. With the help of Advance Steel, users can achieve a seamless design and detailing workflow for projects in BIM; move rapidly from design to fabrication and streamline steel fabrication and installation. Autodesk Advance Steel Fundamentals Training Certification Course teaches participants how to create full 3D project models at a high level of detail and set them up in fabrication drawings; learn user interface, basic 3D viewing tools, and the standard AutoCAD® tools that are routinely used; learn Specific Autodesk Advance Steel objects, including structural columns, beams, bracing, plates, bolts, anchors, welds, and additional 3D objects; model verification tools and more.
Multisoft System’s Autodesk Advance Steel Fundamentals Training Certification Course will help you clearly understand all aspects of Autodesk Advance Steel Fundamentals software, its capabilities and uses. With Multisoft, you get the opportunity to learn from global subject matter experts and avail several benefits like, lifetime e-learning access, recorded training session videos and after training support. Participants will receive one-on-one /corporate instructor led training sessions for this course. After successful completion of the program, participants are awarded with a globally recognized training completion certificate.
Autodesk Advance Steel Fundamentals Course Objective
- Create full 3D project models at a high level of detail and set them up in fabrication drawings
- Focus on the basic tools that the majority of users need
- Learn user interface, basic 3D viewing tools, and the standard AutoCAD® tools that are routinely used
- Learn Specific Autodesk Advance Steel objects, including structural columns, beams, bracing, plates, bolts, anchors, welds, and additional 3D objects
- Learn about the powerful model verification tools
- Learn to edit and generate all of the required documentation files that enable your design to accurately and effectively communicate the final design
Autodesk Advance Steel Fundamentals Online Training
- Recorded Videos After Training
- Digital Learning Material
- Course Completion Certificate
- 24x7 After Training Support
Autodesk Advance Steel Fundamentals Course Prerequisites
- Advanced level of computer literacy
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Working knowledge and understanding of Structural Shop Detailing practices
- Understanding of Steel Detailing documentation requirements
Autodesk Advance Steel Fundamentals Course Certification
- Multisoft Systems provides a globally recognized training certificate after successful completion of Autodesk Advance Steel Fundamentals Training Certification Course.
Understand the process of 3D modeling and extracting 2D documentation from a model in the Autodesk Advance Steel software.
- Navigate the Autodesk Advance Steel interface.
- Work with 3D viewing tools.
- Review helpful AutoCAD tools.
- Work with the User Coordinate System (UCS)
- Use the Autodesk Advance Steel Modify commands.
- Add structural grids.
- Create levels.
- Model columns and beams and add bracing.
- Create connections using the Connection Vault.
- Create special parts.
- Verify models using Clash Checking tools.
- Modify a drawing prototype.
- Work within the Drawing Style Manager.
- Create custom connections.
- Create plates and add bolts, anchors, and welds.
- Add grating and cladding.
- Model ladders, stairs, and railings
- Create concrete objects such as footings.
- Number objects.
- Extract 2D drawings from the model using Drawing Styles and Drawing Processes.
- Review and modify 2D drawings using the Document Manager.
- Modify 2D details with parametric dimensions.
- Revise models and drawings.
- Create BOM lists.
- Export data to .NC and .DXF files.