The CATIA V6 2013x - 103 Assembly Design is an advanced technology that is being used to create assembly designs. The Assembly Design Training imparts enlightenment on the fundamentals of the CATIA Assembly Design workbench. Through this training the candidates will come to know about the methods of building assemblies that anticipate and minimize revisions; these methods help them in implementing the intelligence in creating their own assembly with ease. Assembly Design Course enables the enlightenment on the formulas and some selected toolbars that helps in Assembly management along with some of the geometry creation information which is helpful in creating sketches, axes, points, lines, patterns, etc. Moreover, the Assembly Design Training opens the gate of job opportunities for the candidates in the CAD/CAM/CAE industry with a recognized designation and a handsome salary package.
Through the Assembly Design Course, the candidates will learn about:
- The candidates learn about the Parameters, Formulas, and Interpart Links Units
- Through the training the candidates learn how to operate the formulas and the toolbars that are selected for Assembly management
- The training throws light on Engineering Connections Project, such as: Disk Drive Product, Connector Assembly Structure, Creating Engineering Connection, etc.
- The candidates come to know about the Product Specification Tree, the Design in Contect, Component manipulation, and a lot more.
- Design Engineers
- Manufacturing Engineers, who all are required to understand how to implement, build, manage, and utilize virtual assemblies
The candidates should be aware of the CATIA V6 2013x - 100 Essentials for New Users.