- Module 1: Revit Architecture Basics
- Module 2: Starting a Design
- Module 3: The Basics of the Building Model
- Module 4: Loading additional Building Components
- Module 5: Viewing the Building Model
- Module 6: Using Dimensions and Constraints
- Module 7: Developing the Building Model
- Module 8: Detailing and Drafting
- Module 9: Construction and Documentation
- Module 10: Presenting the Building
BIM and Revit are architectural tools are to create, review, and edit 3D building information models in exceptional detail. BIM with Revit for Architects Online Course offered by Multisoft Systems will help students gain clear and deep understanding of BIM and Revit, which is one of the many tools of BIM. Enroll now!
BIM stands for Building Information Modeling; it is based on models used for planning, designing, construction, and management of infrastructure and building projects. Revit is one of the main applications that falls under BIM, used to create a unified model by leveraging its advanced tools and key features to streamline modeling, improve work processes and enable collaboration between teams.
In BIM with Revit for Architects Online Course, students will be introduced to the concepts of BIM, its methodology and BIM features and capabilities of Revit. You will learn how to place elements in a model, perform analysis to optimize building performance, schedule with the software and documentation with 3D views and cut-aways. The course has been carefully curated by a team of highly skilled experts that comprises of 10 modules. Designed for architects, structural designers, and similar other professions, this program will provide students with right set of skills and knowledge to clear BIM with Revit for Architects certification course.
- Understand the stages of the building information modeling concepts
- Understand the tools requires to accomplish the BIM concepts
- Improve the architects’ or engineers’ real work and making the building better
- Understand the functionalities under the business life cycle
- Help them create building information modeling solutions
- Recorded Videos After Training
- Digital Learning Material
- Course Completion Certificate
- 24x7 After Training Support
- Architecture students
- Professional architects
- Those who are interested to learn architectural software or to become an architects
- Understanding of architectural terminologies
- Multisoft Systems will provide you with BIM with Revit for Architects Online Course Training Certificate after successful completion of the course.