Sales and Marketing in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 training focuses on the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) functionality available in the Sales and Marketing module of MS Dynamics AX 2012. The training imparts the knowledge and skills to execute the process of sales management and synchronize data in the areas coming under the sales order chain. The aspirants will learn the effective ways of managing leads, opportunities, and campaigns.
By the end of this training, you will exhibit the following skill set:
- Understand the components of CRM and Sales and Marketing and, and how they are related
- Set up transaction logging and number sequencing information for CRM
- Create sales unit, and define sales targets based on sales statistics and organizational goals
- Define and setup process for taking advantage of using prospects
- Manage contacts and create call lists for telemarketing
- Use case management for employee, vendor, or customer issues
Customers and IT professionals dealing in the setup process of CRM or involved in working on Sales and Marketing module of MS Dynamics AX 2012 can get the best out of this training.
Following are the prerequisite for this course:
- Basic knowledge of sales and marketing
- Completed Course 80300A: Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012