Development I in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 training
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
Development I in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 training course provides insight on the technical aspects of the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012. This training course does not talk about coding. It focuses on the architecture, the theory of Model Driven Architecture, and the MorphX development environment. Understanding about navigation, licensing, and configuration along with other details are addressed. How to describe relations, create/ modify indexes and views, build forms, customize menus, add components to a page all is explained with the help of examples. The process of setting up a new user and granting privileges is covered under this curriculum.
By the end of the training, you will inculcate the following skills:
- Describe the architecture of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- Elucidate the tools and procedures of creating data types, tables, relations, and views
- Develop user interface by understanding the details included in forms, menus, list pages, and FactBox
- Recognize the elements of role based security
Professionals and consultants involved in the task of consulting, selling, implementing, and supporting Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
Hands-on exposure on Microsoft Dynamics AX is a pre-requisite for this course.
After being trained in the above skills, to get the official Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Development Introduction certification, you can attempt for the exam MB6 – 704. For writing this exam, you must have to learn the other courses also namely, Development II , Development III, and Development IV in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
Course 80221A: Installation and Configuration for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- Features of Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Development Environment
- Model Driven Architecture
- Licensing and Configuration
2. Data Dictionary
- MorphX and the Application Object Tree
- Data Types. Primitive and Extended
- Creating Tables
- Base Enumerations
3. User Interfaces
- Joining Data Sources
- Menus Items
- Form Templates
- List Pages
- Set Up a New User
- Assign a User to a Role
- Change Duties on a Role
- Change Privileges on a Duty
- Assign a Permission to a Privilege
- Investigate Access