- Introduction on NAV 2016
- Application Setup in NAV 2016
- Finance Essentials in NAV 2016
- Finance Advanced in NAV 2016
- Fixed Asset in NAV 2016
The Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 Core Setup and Finance course takes into account the financial management aspect of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016. This NAV Finance course includes vital finance topics such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Cash and Inventory Management, among others. After completing this training course, learners will become proficient in ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), list pages, role center, ribbon components, vendor accounts, worksheets, financial calendar, customer data migration, reversing journal transactions, transaction creation and posting, processing prepayment, processing bank reconciliations, and budgeting, among others. This course makes the most sense for the beginners in financial consulting for MS Dynamics NAV.
- This course is best suited for beginners in Financial Consulting for Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- The only prerequisite for this course is the basic knowledge of commerce and accounts.