47079: Financials in Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015 Training
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
47079: Financials in Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015 Training helps the candidates to flourish their career as a finance or sales professional. This training is a gateway where the candidates get introduced to the Microsoft Dynamics SL essentials: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Cash Manager. The trainers help the candidates in learning about the use of these financial terms in processing their sales projects and dealing with payment and banking issues.
Here are some of the highlights of Financials in Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015 training objectives:
- Develop understanding on how to setup the Chart of Accounts and Subaccounts?
- Understand what is Accounts Receivable Setup screen options?
- Learn about Cash Manager Setup screen options
- Learn how to setup a Customer
- What are General Ledger Setup screen options?
- What are Age Invoices / Run Statements?
- What are Enter Invoices and Enter Payments?
- How to Apply Payments
- How to Setup transaction types?
- Viewing Dynamics SL information through Inquiries, reports and Quick Queries
- How to setup the Chart of Accounts and Subaccounts?
- Selecting vouchers for Payment
- Application Consultants
- Project managers
- Pre-sales Executives
- Solution Architects
Prerequisites for this course:
- General Financial knowledge
- Basic computer and Windows skills
1. General Ledger
- Introduction to General Ledger
2. Accounts payable
- Introduction to Accounts payable
3. Accounts Receivable
- Introduction to Accounts Receivable
4. Cash Manager
- Introduction to Cash Manager