Receivables Management in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 training explains the usage of the software in executing the process of entering the invoices and receiving payments from the customers. Under the expert guidance, candidates will learn how to evaluate the credit worthiness of the customer before granting or extending the credit. The hands-on exposure will explain how to perform the operations such as enter the transactions details and schedule payments, manage records and view receivables data, transfer sales commissions, write offs documents, fiscal year or month end procedures and print customer statements.
Upon the completion of the training, you will inculcate the following skillset:
- Personalize and configure Receivables Management as per your business needs and group of customers
- Manage different types of entries and payments including receivables transaction, credit memo, cash receipts, receivables scheduled payments, and more
- Modify and delete records to manage the changes made in receivables transactions
- Execute aging process and finance charges
- Reconcile Receivables to General Ledger
- Perform the procedures executed at the end of fiscal periods
This course is intended for the candidates interested in learning the features and functionality of Microsoft Dynamics GP Receivables Management.
The candidates must have a sound understanding of accounting principles and working exposure of Microsoft Windows can get the best out of this training.