80867AE: Reporting for End Users and Functional Consultants in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Training
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
80867AE: Reporting for End Users and Functional Consultants in Microsoft Dynamics CRM training aims the candidates willing to make their career in developing the Microsoft Dynamics CRM. The training on Reporting for End Users and Functional Consultants in Microsoft Dynamics CRM introduces the candidates with the dashboards charting concepts and Business Intelligence (PowerBI) concepts.
Moreover, the Reporting for End Users and Functional Consultants in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Course enlightens the candidates on the subject matter and enhance their insight on:
- The basic visualizations and dashboards charting concepts for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- How to examine the Power Business Intelligence (PowerBI) concepts and identify the purpose of each component?
- What is Odata?
- How to use the report wizard to export and import custom reports?
- How to connect PowerBI components to Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
- Application Consultant
- Technology Consultant
- Project Manager
- Solution Architect
1. Visualizations and Dashboards in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Background Knowledge
- Chart Making Procedure
- Define the Message
- Comparing Data
- Showing Distribution
- Parts of a Whole
- Trend Over Time
- Preparing the Data
- Import / Export Charts
2. Introduction to Reporting in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Using Microsoft Dynamics CRM Report Wizard
- Types of Reports
- Creating a Tabular Report
3. Introduction to Power Business Intelligence (BI) in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- What is Power BI?
- Power BI Component - PowerQuery
- PowerQuery and Microsoft Dynamics CRM Scenarios
- Data Mashup with non-CRM Data
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, PowerView, and PowerQuery
- Power BI Component - PowerMap
- Power Map Layer