Development II in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 training course explains the tools and the development environment of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012. The course will recall the object-oriented concepts and explain how to use Reverse engineering tool for creating object and data models from an existing application. How to identify the key features of developing with X++ and use the classes with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 X++ development are explained in the training. The professional with rich industry experience explains how to handle exceptions, maintain concurrency, and create security policies.
Upon the completion of the training, you will hold the following capabilities:
- Understand the characteristics of X++ and work on it
- Summarize reverse engineering and effectively use development tools available in MS Dynamics AX 2012
- Define the access methods to use classes, implement inheritance, and follow event publisher and subscriber model while modifying the code in any application
- Create, retrieve, update, delete data in the database
- Implement exception handling mechanism
Professionals involved in the tasks of consulting, selling, implementing, and supporting Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 are the ideal candidates for this training.
The candidate must have completed Course 80303A, Development I in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
After being trained in the above skills, to get the official Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Development Introduction certification, you can attempt for the exam MB6 – 704. For writing this exam, you must have to learn the other courses also namely, Development I , Development III, and Development IV in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.