Multisoft Systems is offering project-driven training on DP-100 Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on operating machine learning solutions at a cloud scale using Azure Machine Learning. This course teaches you to leverage your existing knowledge of Python and machine learning to manage data ingestion and preparation, model training and deployment, and machine learning solution monitoring in Microsoft Azure.
Our offered course demands in-depth knowledge of cloud computing, core data concepts, and experience with data solutions. Multisoft insists you pursue this course after you have earned the AZ-900 - Azure Fundamentals and DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals courses.
DP-100 Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure Course Objectives:
- How to run interactive queries using serverless SQL pools?
- How to transform data with Azure Data Factory or Azure Synapse Pipelines?
- How to work with DataFrames advanced methods in Azure Databricks?
- How to perform end-to-end security with Azure Synapse Analytics?
- How to ingest and load Data into the Data Warehouse?
- How to integrate Data from Notebooks with Azure Synapse Pipelines or Azure Data Factory?
- How to describe big data engineering with Apache Spark in Azure Synapse Analytics?
- How to transform data with DataFrames in Apache Spark Pools in Azure Synapse Analytics?
- How to perform data Exploration and Transformation in Azure Databricks?
DP-100 Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure Online Training
- 28 Hrs. Instructor-led Online Training
- Recorded Videos After Training
- Digital Learning Material
- Course Completion Certificate
- Lifetime e-Learning Access
- 24x7 After Training Support
- Data architects
- Data professionals
- Data Scientist
- Business intelligence professionals who want to learn data engineering
- Data analysts who are responsible for building Microsoft Azure
- Data scientists who work with analytical solutions
DP-100 Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure Course Prerequisites
- You need to have in-depth knowledge of cloud computing to pursue this DP-203: Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure Online Training. Knowing core data concepts and having professional experience with data solutions are necessary for earning this course.
- AZ-900 - Azure Fundamentals
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
DP-100 Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure Course Certification
- Multisoft Systems will provide you with a training completion certificate after completing the DP-203: Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure Training.