55289-A: Microsoft Project 2019: Digging Deeper
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
Multisoft Systems has come up with 55289-A: Microsoft Project 2019: Digging Deeper Training to help the professionals with basic Microsoft Project skills. It is an in-depth approach to tell about resource management, task entry, and updating projects. Go for this course to learn how to create master projects or sub-projects, how to manage projects, how to create or customize visual reports, how to work with resource pools, and how to analyze project costs!
We have designed this course for IT professionals having basic Microsoft Project skills. On its successful completion, you will be able to work with resource pools, create customized project reports, create visual reports, add a Note through the Assignment Information Dialog Box, and use levelling to resolve resource overallocation.
- How to create customized project reports?
- How to work with resource pools?
- How to analyze project costs in any organization?
- How to work with the advanced formatting features of the Gantt chart and network diagrams?
- How to create master projects and subprojects in Project 2019?
- How to add a Note through the Assignment Information Dialog Box?
- How to display a Team Planner and Apply Formatting?
- How to use levelling to resolve resource overallocation?
- How to analyze project costs and create budgets?
- How to apply Filters, create Custom View, and customize Gantt Chart?
- How to create visual reports and edit reports?
- 32 Hrs. Instructor-led Online Training
- Recorded Videos After Training
- Digital Learning Material
- Course Completion Certificate
- Lifetime e-Learning Access
- 24x7 After Training Support
- This 55289-A: Microsoft Project 2019: Digging Deeper Training is ideal for IT professionals who have basic Microsoft Project skills.
- To pursue this 55289-A: Microsoft Project 2019: Digging Deeper Training, you are supposed to carry basic Microsoft Project skills including a high comfort level navigating the program.
- Multisoft Systems is committed to providing you a globally accepted course completion certificate after you have completed the 55289-A: Microsoft Project 2019: Digging Deeper Training .
Module 1: Starting a Project from an Existing Project, Excel Workbook, or SharePoint Task List
- How to start a project
Module 2: Advanced Methods for Managing Tasks and Resources
- Manage Tasks and Resources
- Understanding Elapsed versus Actual Time Settings
- Setting Task Constraints
- Splitting and Delaying Tasks
- Using the Task Inspector
- Analyzing Critcal Tasks and the Critical Path
- Using Lag Time and Lead Time
- Analyzing Task Assignments
- Using the Team Planner
- Using a Resource Pool and Sharing Resources
- Managing Resource Availability and Pay Rates
Module 3: Managing the Project with Advanced Techniques
- Using Leveling to Solve Resource Overallocations
- Amending Tasks
- Understanding Baseline and Interim Plans
- Analyzing Project Costs and Creating Budgets
Module 4: Formatting and Customizing Views
- Customize the Gantt Chart
- Creating a Custom View
- Applying Filters
- Using Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) Codes
Module 5: Reporting
- Creating Visual Reports
- Editing Reports
Module 6: Working with Templates
- Using Subproject within a Project
- Using the Organizer to Maintain Templates