Managing Enterprise Devices and Apps using System Center Configuration Manager certfication training imparts the knowledge and skills in managing the configuration at clients and devices using Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager, Microsoft Intune, and its associated site systems. Get expert instructions on managing the infrastructure to support desktop, client, and mobile applications. Concrete information on the use of System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager and Microsoft Intune regarding the management and deployment of devices and applications.
By the end of the Administering System Center Configuration Manager and Intune course, you will inculcate the following skills:
- Deploy and manage desktop, devices, and applications along with configuring Manager clients
- Through the integration of Microsoft Intune with Configuration Manager manage mobile devices and secure data access
- Maintain software updates, inventory, Configuration Manager sites and site systems
- Manage compliance and Endpoint Protection settings
- Manage remote administration, power management, and client status
- Enterprise Desktop Administrators (EDAs)
- Professionals involved in the management of System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager and Microsoft Intune
- IT professionals
Experience of working at System Administrator level is one of the prerequisites among the following:
- Networking fundamentals covering the networking hardware, topologies, routing and switching, protocols, and addressing
- Fundamentals and principles of Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Basic concepts of public key infrastructure (PKI) security, Windows Server roles and services, and Windows PowerShell syntax.
After being trained on the relevant skills, you can attempt for exam 70-696 Administering System Center Configuration Manager and Intune.