Server Virtualization with Windows Server Hyper-V® and System Center Training provides in-depth knowledge and hands-on practice on the design and implementation of Microsoft Server Virtualization solutions using Hyper-V® and System Center. The aspirants will learn how to configure Hyper-V®, create virtual machines and networks, and manage the virtual machine high availability. The right approach to implement, monitor, and manage server virtualization infrastructure is explained.
Upon the completion of the Server Virtualization with Windows Server Hyper-V® and System Center course, you will exhibit the following skills:
- Evaluate the virtualization need of an organization and provide optimized solution to meet the requirements
- Install and configure the Hyper-V® server, virtual machine networks, virtual machines, and virtual hard disks
- Work on Hyper-V® Replica and virtual machine movement
- Implement failover clustering to provide high availability of applications in Hyper-V® environment
- Use Virtual Machine Manager to manage networking, storage infrastructure, library objects, and services
- Use System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager to create and manage clouds
- Use Windows Server Backup and Data Protection Manager to protect virtualization infrastructure
- IT professionals who are involved in the design, implementation, management, and maintenance of a virtualization infrastructure
- Professionals interested in learning Microsoft Virtualization technologies
- IT decision makers to equip themselves with the skills to evaluate the most appropriate virtualization product for their data centers
The candidates with a basic understanding of networking concepts, TCP/IP, storage technologies, and Windows PowerShell are ideal to undergo this training.
After being trained on the relevant skills, you can attempt for exam 74-409 Server Virtualization with Windows Server Hyper-V® and System Center.