Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2012 training imparts the skills to enforce best practices among the software development team by using Visual Studio. The training explains the ways to increase the team productivity by managing team collaboration. Participants will learn how to track the software development work progress at large scale and implement automation of workflow. TFS training also provides hands-on exposure on using the code quality tools.
On the successful completion of the training, you will hold the following capabilities:
- Create and configure team projects
- Create, customize, and track work items for team use
- Administer TFS version control to shelve, branch, merge and custom differencing tools
- Use the MSSCCI provider for managing backward compatibility
- Manage code review process and use code quality tools
- Use Code Clone Analysis to help reduce technical debt
- Utilize Team Build for defining build workflow
- Use Project Portal to store project documents and link them to Work Items
- Senior developers
- Server administrators
- Technical product managers
- Professionals who manage software development under enterprises environment
Candidates having working knowledge of Visual Studio can undergo this training.
After being trained on above skills, to get official Microsoft certified you can attempt for exam 70-496