Data Structure Using C training focuses on the significance of data structures and algorithms in computer programming and software development. Hands-on exposure on data structures lays a strong foundation in developing programs. According to the real life scenario, a well versed candidate can distinguish which data structure to be used to drive optimized results.
Participants in this training will learn how to organize and store data in a computer. Data structures such as arrays, stacks, queues, linked list, and trees are covered in detail. Different algorithms for searching, hashing, and sorting are explained with examples and programming. Candidates learn about the applications of binary search trees and graphs.
Upon the completion of training, you will be able to:
- Understand the terminology used in data structures
- Find algorithm complexity
- Define and perform operations on different data structures say arrays, stacks, queues, linked list, and trees
- Perform recursion operation
- Execute data operations such as searching, sorting, and hashing
- Use binary trees for insertion, deletion, and searching of elements
- Use graphs and multi-graphs
- Software developers
While there is no formal pre prerequisite for this training, however candidates with a strong interest in software development are the ideal participants for this course.