PeopleSoft is an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software product line owned by Oracle. The PeopleSoft platform consists of multiple business applications that work with various vital business functions such as financial management, human capital management, asset lifecycle management, supply chain management, and more. The PeopleSoft software used to offer only human resources and finance applications in its initial stage. But, over the years, it has evolved significantly and today covers a variety of business aspects of prime importance. Today, the PeopleSoft applications are widely used by human resource departments in multinational corporations. There is an extensive demand in the job market for the professionals possessing PeopleSoft skills and knowledge.
The Oracle Peoplesoft Technical Training offered by Multisoft Systems will provide the learners with hands-on training of PeopleSoft Applications. It will also explain the PeopleSoft Architecture and tell about the tool set used to develop new or modify an existing PeopleSoft application. This training will go a long way towards enhancing your professional worth.
Upon the completion of the training, you will inculcate the following skills:
- Describe the PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM components and features
- Utilize different navigational aids to maximize efficiency
- Identify the methods of defining data and tables
- Define the association of tables with Business Units and SetIDs
- Develop Tableset sharing architecture
- Manage customer, companies, contact details, sites and other related data
- Use Employee-facing applications and 360-Degree view for managing relationships
- Manage worklists and notifications
- Manage Product definitions, product packages, and installed products
- Evaluate Oracle Peoplesoft Technical Training Integration and Configuration Tools
- Functional Implementer
- End User
Candidates with working experience in Oracle Peoplesoft Technical Training can get best out of this training. However, the candidates with a strong interest in CRM can undergo this course.