Primavera P6 Advanced Rel 19 Training is a combination of interactive lectures delivered by Oracle-certified subject matter experts. Multisoft Systems is providing this course for the managers, implementers, analysts, and End Users. It is featured with hands-on labs and digital learning materials. Our trainers help the aspirants in understanding P6 Professional's advanced resource and project management functionality to make improved decisions while managing the high-level projects.
This course is designed to enable the aspirants to use resource leveling, conduct waterline analysis, make high-level resource planning, view return on investment data, assess portfolio performance, raise staff resource requests, create resource teams, and use advanced scheduling techniques. In its successful completion, you will become a master of using bucket planning, resource leveling, and earned value analysis.
Primavera P6 Advanced Rel 19 Course Objectives :
- How to manage multiple projects
- How to create resource teams
- How to use advanced scheduling techniques
- How to analyze portfolio performance
- How to use high-level resource planning
- How to view portfolio performance
- How to staff resource requests
- How to use resource leveling
- How to create a portfolio
- Project Managers
- Project Analysts
- End Users
- Project Implementers
Primavera P6 Advanced Rel 19 Course Prerequisites
- Primavera P6 Professional Fundamentals Rel 19 Ed 1
- Basic knowledge of project management and P6 Professional
Primavera P6 Advanced Rel 19 Course Certification
- Multisoft Systems will provide you with a training completion certificate after completing the Primavera P6 Advanced Rel 19 Training.