Salesforce Apex & Visualforce Controllers training builds a power developer in you who can create Salesforce applications using Apex code toolset and the Visualforce framework. This Salesforce development training course will impart the knowledge and skills to build the applications; test and deploy Apex code. Participants will practice the capabilities of Apex Web services and callouts. The salesforce advance developer training covers how to test, debug, and deploy Visualforce Controllers.
Upon the completion of the training, you will develop the following skillset:
- Understand the features,functionality, use cases, data types, and syntax of Apex
- Develop custom Force.com code (Apex)
- Write Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL) queries
- Use Apex to send and receive email.
- Use Visualforce framework, to bind data and actions on a page to a controller
- Maintain the security implications in custom and standard controllers
- Create wizards using custom controllers to maintain a unified view state
- Salesforce developers
- Application developers
- Professionals willing to expertise Force.com platform for developing Salesforce applications using Apex
- Successful completion of Building Applications with Force.com and Visualforce (DEV401)
- Experience in developing Salesforce applications with Force.com and Visulaforce