VMware Spring: Core Training
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
Multisoft Systems, backed by rich industry experience, is engaged in preparing the students for the Spring Professional certiï¬cation exam. In this regard, the 20-year-old training company is now offering practical hands-on training on VMware Spring. This course imparts the knowledge of VMware Spring and all its elements, including conï¬guration, REST, AOP, data access, auto-conï¬guration, security, actuator, and Spring testing framework to build enterprise and microservices applications.
On its successful completion, you will become a master of creating enterprise and cloud-ready applications. Ideal for the Application Developers who want to increase their knowledge of Spring and Spring Boot, the offered course will tell how to work with the Aspect-oriented programming with Spring, how to make testing Spring applications using JUnit 5, how to build a simple REST application using Spring Boot, and how to make Spring configuration with the use of Java Configuration and Annotations.
- How do I effectively deal with JDBC, JPA and Spring Data?
- What is Spring Transaction Management?
- How to simplify application development with Spring Boot?
- How to extend metrics and monitoring capabilities using Spring Boot actuator?
- What is Spring Boot auto-configuration?
- How to make testing Spring applications using JUnit 5?
- How to work with the Aspect-oriented programming with Spring?
- How to make Spring configuration with the use of Java Configuration and Annotations?
- How to build a simple REST application using Spring Boot?
- How to implement REST client applications with the use of WebClient or RestTemplate?
- How to utilize Spring Boot enhancements to testing?
- How to implement Spring Security?
- 32 Hrs. Instructor-led Online Training
- Recorded Videos After Training
- Digital Learning Material
- Course Completion Certificate
- Lifetime e-Learning Access
- 24x7 After Training Support
- This VMware Spring: Core Training is designed for the Application Developers who are determined to increase their knowledge of Spring and Spring Boot.
- To earn this VMware Spring: Core Training, you are supposed to carry the experience of using Java, an IDE (Eclipse, STS or IntelliJ) and build tools such as Maven or Gradle.
- Multisoft Systems will provide you with a training completion certificate after completing the VMware Spring: Core Training.
Module 1: Introduction to Spring
- Java conï¬guration and the Spring application context @Conï¬guration and @Bean annotations
- @Import: working with multiple conï¬guration ï¬les
- Deï¬ning bean scopes
- Launching a Spring Application and obtaining Beans
Module 2: Spring JAVA Conï¬guration: A Deeper Look
- External properties & Property sources Environment abstraction
- Using bean proï¬les
- Spring Expression Language (SpEL)
Module 3: Annotation-based Dependency Injection
- Component scanning
- Autowiring using @Autowired
- Java conï¬guration versus annotations, mixing
- Lifecycle annotations: @PostConstruct and @PreDestroy
- Stereotypes and meta-annotations
Module 4: Factory Pattern in Spring
- Using Spring FactoryBeans
Module 5: Advanced Spring: How Does Spring Work Internally?
- The Spring Bean Lifecycle
- The BeanFactoryPostProcessor interception point
- The BeanPostProcessor interception point
- Spring Bean Proxies
- @Bean method return types
Module 6: Aspect-oriented programming
- What problems does AOP solve?
- Deï¬ning pointcut expressions
- Implementing various types of advice
Module 7: Testing a Spring-based Application
- Spring and Test-Driven Development
- Spring 5 integration testing with JUnit 5
- Application context caching and the @DirtiesContext annotation
- Proï¬le selection with @ActiveProï¬les
- Easy test data setup with @Sql
Module 8: Data Access and JDBC with Spring
- How Spring integrates with existing data access technologies
- DataAccessException hierarchy
- Spring‘s JdbcTemplate
Module 9: Database Transactions with Spring
- Transactions overview
- Transaction management with Spring
- Transaction propagation and rollback rules
- Transactions and integration testing
Module 10: Spring Boot Introduction
- Introduction to Spring Boot Features
- Value Proposition of Spring Boot
- Creating a simple Boot application using Spring Initializer website
Module 11: Spring Boot Dependencies, Auto-conï¬guration, and Runtime
- Dependency management using Spring Boot starters
- How auto-conï¬guration works
- Conï¬guration properties
- Overriding auto-conï¬guration
- Using CommandLineRunner
Module 12: JPA with Spring and Spring Data
- Quick introduction to ORM with JPA
- Beneï¬ts of using Spring with JPA
- JPA conï¬guration in Spring
- Conï¬guring Spring JPA using Spring Boot
- Spring Data JPA dynamic repositories
Module 13: Spring MVC Architecture and Overview
- Introduction to Spring MVC and request processing
- Controller method signatures
- Using @Controller, @RestController and @GetMapping annotations
- Conï¬guring Spring MVC with Spring Boot
- Spring Boot packaging options, JAR or WAR
Module 14: Rest with Spring MVC
- An introduction to the REST architectural style
- Controlling HTTP response codes with @ResponseStatus
- Implementing REST with Spring MVC, @RequestMapping, @RequestBody and @ResponseBody
- Spring MVC’s HttpMessageConverters and automatic content negotiation
Module 15: Spring Security
- What problems does Spring Security solve?
- Conï¬guring authentication
- Implementing authorization by intercepting URLs
- Authorization at the Java method level Understanding the Spring Security ï¬lter chain
- Spring security testing
Module 16: Actuators, Metrics and Health Indicators
- Exposing Spring Boot Actuator endpoints
- Custom Metrics
- Health Indicators
- Creating custom Health Indicators
- External monitoring systems
Module 17: Spring Boot Testing Enhancements
- Spring Boot testing overview
- Integration testing using @SpringBootTest
- Web slice testing with MockMvc framework
- Slices to test different layers of the application
Module 18: Spring Security Oauth
- OAuth 2 Overview
- Implementing OAuth 2 using Spring Security OAuth
Module 19: Reactive Applications with Spring
- Overview of Reactive Programming concepts
- Reactive Programming support in Spring
- Using Spring’s reactive WebClient