The VMware Horizon 7: Install, Configure, Manage [V7.7] will prepare you to deliver virtual desktops and applications through a single virtual desktop infrastructure platform. We provide hands-on training for the technical and IT professionals with the help of a vast training team. Our offered training course is reasonably priced and known for its effective course content. It will prepare the aspirants for configuring and deploying pools of virtual machines.
We, Multisoft Systems, update our course contents regularly. On completion, the aspirants will learn the techniques of managing VMware Horizon Client systems, pools of linked-clone desktops, and pools of physical and virtual machines.
Upon the completion of this course, the candidates will be able to:
- Install and configure virtual desktops
- Install and configure View Connection Server
- Identify VMware Horizon components
- Configure and manage VMware Horizon® Client™ systems
- Configure and manage pools of physical and virtual machines
- Configure and manage automated pools of instant clones
- Configure and manage Remote Desktop Services (RDS) pools of desktops and applications
- Use Horizon Administrator to configure the VMware Horizon environment
- Configure secure access to virtual desktops
- Configure and manage automated pools of full virtual machines
- Configure and manage pools of linked-clone desktops
- Technical personnel who work in the IT departments of end-customer companies
- IT Professionals who are responsible for the delivery of remote or virtual desktop services
- To pursue this course, the aspirants need to modify virtual machine properties, convert a virtual machine into a template, deploy a virtual machine from a template, create snapshots of virtual machines, configure guest customization specifications, and use VMware vSphere Web Client to view the state of virtual machines, datastores, and networks.