Advance PHP5 training imparts the skills required to develop websites and applications for Internet using PHP5 and its associated tools. Participants will discover the power of PHP while building elegant and scalable web designs. The training commences by laying emphasis on jQuery, a set of library functions used to create client-side scripting. The art of developing crisp images and soothing animation is also included in the training curriculum. Trainees will gain understanding about the difference between WordPress and Joomla, and the right use of these tools for content management. Advance frameworks are also introduced.
After the completion of the course, the participants would be able to:
- Use jQuery for client-side scripting
- Use Ajax for creating dynamic web pages
- Use Photoshop for image creation and furnishing.
- Use Flash for creating animations to bring multimedia on website
- Use Dreamweaver with HTML 5 and CSS for creating websites and experiencing the powerful text-editing capabilities of DreamWeaver
- Use WordPress as a blogging platform
- Use Joomla and Drupal to organize, publish, and manage content (content management) at digital platform
- Use Magneto for e-commerce websites
- Use some popular frameworks including Smarty, Cake, and Zend
Web designers/developers or the students willing to take web development as a career are ideal candidates for this training.
Candidates with an object-oriented programming background and knowledge of contents in core PHP course can undergo this training.