- Module 1: TIBCO Jaspersoft Repository Maintenance
- Module 2: Integrate TIBCO JasperReports Server
- Module 3: Configure, Install, and Upgrade Server
- Module 4: Develop Reports with TIBCO Jaspersoft Studio
- Module 5: Ad-hoc reports with TIBCO Jasper Reports Server
- Module 6: Manage users, roles, and organizations
Learn how to administer and harness the capabilities of Jaspersoft with Administering TIBCO Jaspersoft Training Certification Course from Multisoft Systems. Get trained in one-on-one and corporate trainings and avail perks like lifetime e-learning access, after training support and globally recognized training certificate.
TIBCO Jaspersoft is a business intelligence tool that provides insights for fast visual dashboards. Equipped with data visualization, reporting and analytics capabilities, users can embed highly interactive dashboards, reports and analytics into their applications. The advanced capabilities of Jaspersoft enables organizations gain insight from various data sources and make informed and better business decisions. In Administering TIBCO Jaspersoft Training Certification Course, participants will learn how to identify installation options; create reports; configure Server security; manage repository and repository resources; branding and customization options; configure advanced options; explore deployment and upgrade and more.
This course consists of 6 modules, covering topics such as TIBCO Jaspersoft Repository Maintenance; Integrate TIBCO JasperReports Server; Configure, Install, and Upgrade Server; and Develop Reports with TIBCO Jaspersoft Studio. With Multisoft, you get the opportunity to learn from global subject matter experts and avail several benefits like, lifetime e-learning access, recorded training session videos and after training support. Participants will receive one-on-one /corporate instructor led training sessions for this course. After successful completion of the program, participants are awarded with a globally recognized training certificate.
- Identify installation options
- Create reports
- Configure Server security
- Manage repository and repository resources
- Branding and customization options
- Discuss localization and troubleshooting
- Explain Tuning for performance
- Configure advanced options
- Explore deployment and upgrade
- Recorded Videos After Training
- Digital Learning Material
- Course Completion Certificate
- 24x7 After Training Support
- Database/SQL and system administration basics
- Some experience with Java, familiarity with XML, HTML, J2EE
- Multisoft Systems provides a globally recognized training certificate after successful completion of Administering TIBCO Jaspersoft Training Certification Course.