Angular 7 is the latest framework of the Angular series by Google. This Angular framework is liked by web developers across the globe due to the new and useful features it offers. Some of its notable features include CLI prompts, Angular Material, Virtual Scrolling, Angular Compatibility Compiler, Drag and Drop, and even more. Also, the version 7 is much faster and better performing than its predecessor. The significance of the Angular framework can be ascertained from the fact that it has been used to create some of the most widely used websites and apps of the present age, such as YouTube, Gmail, Netflix, PayPal, Upwork, and iStock Photo, among others; all these websites/apps make extensive use of the robust Angular JS framework.
Today, the demand for Angular experts is rising in the IT industry because the companies are looking for proficient professionals who can build dynamic apps. This demand is not going to diminish, rather it will grow in the years ahead owing to the popularity of apps. The salaries of the Angular professionals are also very lucrative; in the US, the front-end Angular developers are paid an average annual salary of $108,066. Therefore, it would be wise to invest your time and money in Angular 7 Training.You will be trained right from the basics to the advanced concepts, from setup to deployment, of this framework. You will gain expertise in creating, building, and deploying, Angular applications through practical exercises.
Upon the completion of this course, the candidates will be able to:
- Develop modern, complex, responsive, and scalable web applications using Angular 7
- Create Angular components with TypeScript
- Deploy Angular Router to modularize applications
- Work with templates and decorators in Angular
- Use Dependency Injection in Angular
- Grasp the architecture of an Angular 7 application and how to use it
- Establish themselves as front-end developers on the basis of their thorough understanding of the Angular 7 framework
- Web Application Developers
- Software Developers
- Software Achitects
- IT Professionals
- Students who aspire to a career in web application development
- Basic knowledge of HTML & CSS