Do you want to make a career that is inclined to ELK stack, i.e., Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana altogether? If yes, you have opened the right page. You can earn this course if you have familiarity with Linux command line or got experience in system administration. Multisoft Systems is a globally reputed training institute in India. Established almost one and half decades ago, this certified company has turned into a preferable destination for corporate and industrial training.
The course provided by Multisoft Systems is enriched by up-to-the-dated contents. Delivered by the team of certified and highly experienced professionals, the offered training will prepare you to set up an ELK stack which comprises Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana. Our ELK classrooms are spacious and equipped with advanced facilities. Our instructors take real-life examples while providing the live classes. Cover all five ELK modules in delivering this ELK: Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana for Administrators Training, they follow international standards in delivering this training.
- Elasticsearch and Elasticsearch architecture
- Logstash and Logstash architecture
- Kibana and Kibana architecture
- Configure and manage ELK stacks
- System administrators
- The professionals who have little experience in system administration
- Previous knowledge of Linux command line
- Previous work experience in system administration
- No previous experience with Elasticsearch is required