The Laravel PHP Framework Training course is designed to help the professionals in understanding the fundamentals of the Laravel framework, such as framework's controllers, routing, responses, and Filters. On completion, the candidates will learn how to install the framework, how to build a website using framework features, how to deploy third party service into the application, and how to use appropriate SQL statements.
We, at Multisoft Systems, offer cost-effective training courses to the developers who intend to pursue a career in building responsive websites with the use of Laravel. Our trainers are highly experienced, sufficiently trained, and truly dedicated to their work. They are committed to discussing all PHP frameworks that help make the PHP language easier to adopt.
Upon the completion of this course, the candidates will be able to:
- To use jQuery and Ajax
- How to create Forms, gather user inputs and validate them
- Effective use of encryption/decryption to perform appropriate authentication
- How to deploy third party service into the application
- How to create a database and use applicable SQL statements
- The Laravel framework and its installation and environment