TIBCO BusinessWorks 6.x Training
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
Multisoft Systems is instrumental in providing TIBCO BusinessWorks 6.x Training to help the professionals in connecting on-premise or on-cloud applications easily and effortlessly. We have designed the course modules to introduce you to the key components of this product. You will learn how to build simple applications that connect systems and deal with the local deployment of these applications.
TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks™ is featured with a drag-and-drop graphical development environment that allows you to eliminate the cost of point-to-point application integration, connect and unify business processes across applications, data sources, and APIs. Go for this TIBCO BusinessWorks 6.x Training if you want to learn how to design, test, deploy, and administer the TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks applications. At Multisoft Systems, you will gain the confidence to clear the TIBCO BusinessWorks 6.x certification exam.
- Which are the key features of TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks 6.x?
- How to list design time and run time components?
- How to build, test and deploy simple applications using BusinessWorks 6.x?
- How to design, deploy, and administer the TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks applications?
- How to explain how to transition solutions from the 5.x version?
- How to clear the TIBCO BusinessWorks 6.x certification exam?
- Recorded Videos After Training
- Digital Learning Material
- Course Completion Certificate
- 24x7 After Training Support
- This TIBCO BusinessWorks 6.x Training is perfectly designed for middleware developers and TIBCO consultants.
- A basic familiarity with Eclipse is an added plus Fundamental knowledge of XML, SOAP and REST Services
- Multisoft Systems will provide you with a training completion certificate after completing this TIBCO BusinessWorks 6.x Training.
TIBCO BusinessWorks Course Content
- Overview of TIBCO BW 6.x and Designing Processes
- Building RESTful Services
- Debugging Application
- Application Deployment
- BWSX Business Case
- Configuring JDBC Drivers
- Working with Properties
- Using Java Message Service
- Developing REST Clients
- Using Groups and Loops
- Embedding Java Code
- Building Plug-in Projects
- TIBCO Enterprise Administrator