Core PHP5 training course builds the strong foundation for developing carrer in the web development domain. The majority of the web applications developed these days uses PHP (PHP Hypertext Preprocessor). PHP, an HTML-embedded scripting language, is the most widely used language among web developers.
The curriculum caters to the demand of IT industry and allow the aspirants to work with PHP in combination of MySQL. Participants go through the fundamentals to gain clear understanding on language constructs. The skills imparted help the aspirants to create dynamic and database driven websites.
Upon the completion of training, you will be holding the following skill set:
- Understand the significance of HTML, CSS and PHP in web development
- Elucidate the role and work of ZEND Engine
- Write codes using the language constructs, including tags, dynamic variables, arrays, file handling, and functions
- Resolving errors
- Work with session, cookies and communication with Internet Services
- Using regular expressions and XML
- Website Developer
- Web Application Developer
- Web Services Developer
- Fresh graduates (B.Tech- CS/IT, MCA, BCA, M.Sc-IT, B.Sc-IT)
Candidates having knowledge of HTML and object oriented programming language say C++/C# are the ideal participants for this course.