- Exploring the Product Owner – Product Manager Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparing for PI Planning
- Leading PI Planning
- Executing Iterations
- Executing the PI
- Practicing SAFe
SAFe 5 Product Owner Product Manager (POPM) is a designation provided by Scaled Agile, Inc. We, at Multisoft Systems, provide a hands-on course on SAFe 5 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM). Here we have a team of POPM experts who are delivering this course as per industry set parameters.
It will help you in gaining the skills of performing the role of a SAFe Product Manager or Product Owner and in the Agile Release Train (ART), learn how the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture contribute to the relentless improvement of the ART, and delivers value through Program Increments.
In its successful completion, you will learn a lot of things, including the process of collaborating with Agile teams, driving continuous value with Program Increment Planning, applying SAFe in the Lean enterprise as a Product Owner and Product Manager, and connecting SAFe Lean-Agile principles and values to the Product Manager roles.
- How to collaborate with Agile teams in estimating and forecasting?
- How to apply SAFe in the Lean enterprise as a Product Owner and Product Manager?
- How to connect SAFe Lean-Agile principles and values to the Product Manager roles?
- How to drive continuous value with Program Increment Planning across the enterprise?
- How to connect SAFe Lean-Agile principles and values to the Product Owner Roles?
- Recorded Videos After Training
- Digital Learning Material
- Course Completion Certificate
- 24x7 After Training Support
- Program Managers
- Project Managers
- Scrum Masters
- Agile Coaches
- Business Analysts
- SAFe Program Consultants
- Release Train Engineers
- While there are no prerequisites for taking this SAFeÂ® POPM certification training course, itâ€™s recommended that you have experience working in Lean/Agile or other relevant methodologies. Previously attended a Leading SAFe course and/or worked in SAFe environment. You have business/requirement analysis experience.
- Multisoft Systems will provide you with a training completion certificate after completing the SAFe 5 Product Owner Product Manager(POPM)Training.