- To get your first job, you need to become a Salesforce Admin with in-depth domain knowledge, use Salesforce for your personal needs, join a Salesforce developer Community within your access, and get on Salesforce StackExchange.
- Salesforce Developers design reliable Salesforce solutions, deal with possible inconsistencies in the data quality, and develop processes that can deal with the potential system deficiencies.
- In India, the average annual salary for a Salesforce developer is Rs 12 to 18 lakhs.
The first step is to become a Salesforce Admin with sound domain knowledge. To attain this stage, you will need to pass these five certifications – Salesforce Certified App Builder, Sales Cloud Consultant, Salesforce Certified Administrator, Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator, and Service Cloud Consultant. To get acquainted and become comfortable with Salesforce, you are advised to find an area in your personal life where it can help you. Is there something specific you can use Salesforce for? Use workflows, process builders, triggers to automate something. Here we go with the steps you need to follow in becoming a Salesforce Developer.
- Become a Salesforce Admin with in-depth domain knowledge
- Use Salesforce for your personal needs
- Pass the PDI Certification
- Pass the Scrum Master Certification
- Join a Salesforce developer Community within your access
- Get on Salesforce StackExchange
- Find your technical mentor
- Apply for a job as a Salesforce Developer
Salesforce training companies provide multiple training programs under this domain. Yes, you will get a plethora of options, including Salesforce Sales Cloud Training, Salesforce® App Builder (DEV 401) Certification Training, Salesforce Apex & Visualforce Controllers Training, Salesforce Service Cloud Training, Salesforce® Administration Certification Training, and Salesforce Administration Essentials for Experienced Admins Training. Go for the one that fulfills your requirements at prime! As both the classroom and online options are readily available in India, you can learn this technology in any of these options. We, however, suggest you find a certified company as these companies ensure up-to-the-dated course contents are delivered with real-life examples. Here are the job roles associated with the Salesforce developers.
- Develop software that meets those needs
- Design reliable Salesforce solutions
- Create effective project plans as per the user needs
- Create and implement programs for the official as well as for in-house users
- Design application or a system along with the associated parts
- Deal with possible inconsistencies in the data quality
- Collaborate with other computer specialists to create inclusive software solutions
- Develop processes that can deal with the potential system deficiencies
- Create models and diagrams for efficiently working on a program
A senior business analyst, cloud computing consultant, advance administrator, Salesforce developer, and the Salesforce administrator who is willing to extend his/her learning on Salesforce administration can take up this training. The average annual salary for a Salesforce developer in India is Rs 12 to 18 lakhs, which looks good in comparison with the other professions. You must apply for a job if you have completed your Salesforce Service Cloud training and achieved the training completion certificate.
About the Author: Rajib Kar, who finds reading and writing therapeutic, is a technical content writer in Multisoft. An avid blogger, he has worked in various IT companies that provide employee training to develop employability-skill and workplace-based attitude. This content marketer usually writes about the recent developments of corporate and industrial training.