CISCO Certified Network Associate Voice (CCNA Voice) training imparts the knowledge and skills required to administer a voice network. CCNA Collaboration course covers detail explanation along with practical implications of VoIP technologies such as handset, call control, IP telephony, IP PBX, and voicemail solutions. The CCNA Voice certification validates the aspirants capabilities on the Cisco Unity Express (CUE), Cisco CallManager Express (CME), and Cisco Unified Communications Manager solutions typically employed by companies and different organizations including schools, retail businesses with employees less than 2,000.
Upon the completion of the training, you will inculcate the following skills:
- Understand the components, architecture, features, and , functionalities of Cisco Unified Communications solutions
- Demonstrate the skills for monitoring a system
- Configure and maintain Voice Messaging and Presence
- Make changes/add/move on Cisco Unity Connection, Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express, Cisco Unified Communications Manager, and Cisco Unified Presence
The candidates who own the responsibility of managing voice technologies are the ideal candidates for this training. Moreover, the professionals with the following titles and roles can undergo this training:
- Voice technologies administrator
- Voice engineer
- Voice manager
Candidates with any of the following qualification can attain the CCNA Voice credential:
- CCNA Routing and Switching
- CCENT certification
- CCIE certification
The candidate has to qualify 640-461 ICOMM - Introducing Cisco Voice and Unified Communications Administration (ICOMM) exam, to gain CCNA Voice credential.