Get trained with certified Cisco networking experts and learn how to efficiently configure, implement and manage Cisco network products and solutions. CCNA Exam v1.0 (200-301) Online Training Course is designed for aspirants to want to make a career in networking domain. No prerequisites required.
CCNA Exam v1.0 (200-301) is designed for aspirants who wish to become Cisco Certified Network Associate. This course can be availed by anyone, who knows how to operate a computer and has basic knowledge of IP address and internet usage. However to appear for this certification exam, candidate should possess skills and knowledge related to network fundamentals, IP connectivity, network access, IP services, automation and programmability, and security fundamentals. To provide you with all the necessary networking knowledge and skills, Multisoft systems brings to you CCNA Exam v1.0 (200-301) Online Training Course. Designed by industry certified professionals, this course offers extensive knowledge on network management. You will learn how to implement and administer Cisco solutions; aspects and functionalities of Cisco IOS Software; how to implement basic configurations on a Cisco router; how to identify and resolve common switching and routing networking issues and more. All the topics are taught in detail following step-by-step approach. You will be provided with mock tests and practical to test your skills and learning.
After successful completion of the course, students will receive a globally-recognized training completion certificate. Students will also be able to avail perks like lifetime e-learning access, recorded training session videos and after training support.
CCNA Exam 201-301 Course Objective:-
- Identify the components of a computer network and explain their basic characteristics
- Describe the features and functions of the Cisco IOS Software
- Explain IPv4 and IPv6 addressing scheme
- Implement basic configurations on a Cisco router
- Identify and resolve common switching and routing networking issues
- Describe network and device architectures and explain virtualization
- Describe the smart network management solutions like Cisco DNA Center, SD-Access and SD-WAN
- Outline threat defense technologies
- Understanding aspects of a basic IPv4 and IPv6 network
CCNA Exam 201-301 Online Training
- Recorded Videos After Training
- Digital Learning Material
- Course Completion Certificate
- 24x7 After Training Support
- Entry-level network engineer
- Network administrator
- Network support technician
- Help desk technician
CCNA Exam 201-301 Course Prerequisites
- There are no formal prerequisites for CCNA certification; candidate should clear understanding of the exam topics
- Basic knowledge on operating a computer
- Basic PC operating system navigation skills
- Basic Internet usage skills
- Basic IP address knowledge
CCNA Exam 201-301 Course Certification
- Multisoft Systems will provide you with a training completion certificate after completion of CCNA Exam v1.0 (200-301) Online Training Course.