Autodesk Revit Structure 2014 essential training delivers the concepts and principles starting from Building Information Modeling (BIM) to construction documentation. The training drives the learners through the software’s user interface and structural modeling tools required to analyze, create, modify, and document the model. The trainees explore the software for increased productivity by getting hands-on experience.
Revit, designing software from Autodesk, is an integrated solution for structural, architectural and mechanical design requirements. The Revit Structure 2014 Essential training focuses on the structural design capabilities offered by Revit.
The Revit training course expands the learning curve by cultivating the following skills:
- Mention the benefits of BIM
- Use tools to design projects and create construction documentation
- Build components and perform construction modeling
- Create different views to complete model structures
- Use analysis results for automatically updating designed models
- Use presentation tools to present models
- Use tools to Plan Annotations and Schedules for work collaboration
- Structural Engineers
- Structural Technicians
- Structural Designers
The candidates having familiarity with concepts of structural drafting, designing and the related terminology are ideal for this training. Moreover, the knowledge of using Microsoft Windows is necessary.