RISA Certification Training aims to impart in-depth intelligence on the RISA Floor modeling basics that helps the candidates in creating models for a better infrastructure. The Structural Engineering Software for Analysis & Design (RISA-3D) Training Course has been designed to throw light on using RISA building system software and current building codes and other essential topic such as wood materials including standard dimensional, etc.
RISA 3D is a structural engineering software that allows engineers to design, analyze, and optimize 3D models of building structures. The software is developed by RISA Technologies, a leading provider of structural engineering software.
RISA 3D offers a wide range of features for structural analysis, including linear and nonlinear static and dynamic analysis, seismic analysis, and vibration analysis. It also includes a variety of design tools for steel, concrete, wood, and masonry structures.
One of the key benefits of RISA 3D is its user-friendly interface, which makes it easy to model complex structures and perform advanced analyses. The software also provides detailed graphical output and comprehensive reports, which can be used to communicate results to clients and other stakeholders.
Overall, RISA 3D is a powerful tool for structural engineers and can be used to design and analyze a wide range of building structures, from small residential buildings to large commercial and industrial facilities.
After completing the RISA Training Course, the candidates would be able to:
- Develop their insight on sloped roof modeling
- Learn the essentials of the advanced shear wall design
- Learn about the boundary conditions and end releases
- Develop understanding of the gravity system design in RISAFloor
- Know what wind and seismic load generation are?
- Understand the rigid as well as flexible diaphragm analysis and design
RISA 3D Online Training
- Recorded Videos After Training
- Digital Learning Material
- Course Completion Certificate
- 24x7 After Training Support
- CAD/CAM professionals willing to gain acquaintance on the procedure of creating and modifying Wall Panels and Additional Framing using RISA-3D tools
RISA 3D Course Prerequisites
- The candidates willing to opt RISA Training Course should be aware of the structural platform basics.
RISA 3D Course Certification
- Multisoft Systems will provide you with a training completion certificate after completing the RISA 3D Training.