EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)v11 Training
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Training course provides comprehensive network security, ethical hacking, and penetration testing skills demanded by industries. The participants will learn how to ethically hack, protect, test, and scan their own systems. This cyber security course focuses on the latest hacking techniques targeted to all types of devices either be a desktop system or mobile devices. It also guides on the countermeasures to secure the devices and the mobile infrastructure.
CEHv11 training will guide you through the following topics:
- Understanding of ports, scanning methodology, drawing network diagrams, prepare proxies, and IP spoofing detection techniques.
- Practice various footprinting techniques, countermeasures and penetration testing.
- Different techniques for Enumeration, enumeration countermeasures, and enumeration pen testing
- Describe System hacking methodology, spyware details, steganography
- Detailed understanding of Trojans, viruses, and worms.
- Sniffing concepts, tools and techniques, types of attacks and counter measures
- Social engineering ideology, techniques, countermeasures, and pen testing.
- Understand Denial of Service (DoS) Attack and use tools to defend the system and infrastructure.
- Ways of securing mobile network platforms.
- Use of firewalls and their implementation, honeypot concept, and buffer overflow
- Role of cryptography and its application
- Information Security Analyst / Administrator
- Information Assurance (IA) Security Officer
- Information Security Manager / Specialist
- Information Systems Security Engineer /Manager
- Information Security Professionals /Officers
- Information Security / IT Auditors
- Risk / Threat/Vulnerability Analyst
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators and Engineers
Candidates with verified experience of minimum two years in information security domain are eligible for this training.
CEH certification is achieved by clearing exam 312-50.
- Module 1. Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Module 2. Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Module 3. Scanning Networks
- Module 4. Enumeration
- Module 5. Vulnerability Analysis
- Module 6. System Hacking
- Module 7. Malware Threats
- Module 8. Sniffers
- Module 9. Social Engineering
- Module 10. Denial of Service
- Module 11. Session Hijacking
- Module 12. Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Module 13. Hacking Web Servers
- Module 14. Hacking Web Applications
- Module 15. SQL Injection
- Module 16. Hacking Wireless Networks
- Module 17. Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Module 18. IoT and OT Hacking
- Module 19. Cloud Computing
- Module 20. Cryptography
The students who had taken training at ATC, are eligible to appear for the web based Prometric Prime exam (Exam 312-50). The students who had opted for self- study pattern, have to write Exam EC0-350 at the APTC after they fulfill the examination eligibility criteria and produce the voucher number to Prometric.In both the cases the examination leads to the certification ‘Certified Ethical Hacker’.