COBIT 5 is the business framework that includes guidance and leadership from business, IT and governance specialists across the world. COBIT 5 training is intended for IT professionals aiming to get a sound knowledge on the governance and management of enterprise IT. The training program is a professional mile stone for improving IT knowledge and assessments of IT frameworks. The program will surely help you direct your career by proving your IT knowledge and adding value to process improvements in your organization. The training program covers five principle and seven enablers that make the basis of the COBIT 5 business framework. Once after the completion of this training program, you will be eligible to become IT quality professional, IT auditor, or other IT roles as you will be able to:
- Know the requirement of an effective framework to perform and manage enterprise IT
- Associate with the concept of COBIT framework comprehend its use with other standards and best methods
- Recognize the IT management problems that are disturbing organizations, including pain points and trigger events that organizations experience
- Learn all the functions of COBIT, the advantages of using COBIT, several governance and management processes and the process reference model
- Know the five principles and seven enablers along with the significance of good practices for better governance and management
- Understand the process capability assessments and how several processes may be improved through the Seven-stage Lifecycle method.
- Implement COBIT® for the problems that mainly occur in enterprises
Who is the Target Audience?
- Blockchain Training
- Check Point Certified Security Administrator R80 Training