Multisoft Systems offers a ServiceNow IT Asset Management course for candidates who are looking forward to being the master in setup, configuration, and use of applications of ServiceNow Asset Management. Multisoft Systems has global subject matter experts who can guide candidates to also learn the techniques and best practices for creating and managing hardware assets and consumables throughout their lifecycle. Candidates will get one-on-one and corporate training so that they can earn globally recognized training certificate.
The life cycles of IT assets are automated through asset management using user-friendly procedures. Make wise judgments on the vendor, refresh, and asset capacity. It records the financial, legal, and inventory details of hardware, tools, and non-IT assets for the course of their lives. In the IT environment, IT asset management (ITAM) and IT inventory management provides decision support and lifecycle management for a variety of business functions and assets (like hardware and software). In order to advance IT portfolio infrastructure, an organization needs ITAM that provides complete, accurate data when it comes to saving resources and minimizing risks. Many organizations don't realize the importance of effective IT asset management until it's too late -- after a failure in compliance audits or a service outage. A pragmatic approach that considers procurement, deployment, maintenance, and retirement is often difficult to plan, implement, and execute because businesses lack the resources. Once candidates register for the ServiceNow IT Asset Management course, they will have the wonderful opportunity to one-on-one and corporate training from global subject matter experts. Candidates will benefit from extras like recorded training session videos, lifetime e-learning access, and post-training support in this instructor-led course. Once candidates complete the ServiceNow IT Asset Management course successfully they’ll earn the globally recognized training certificate.
ServiceNow IT Asset Management (IAM) Course Objective
- Regulating the acquisition and utilization of equipment and supplies
- For hardware assets, manage costs and assets.
- Managing and maximizing the hardware asset life cycle from planning to disposal
- Ensuring compliance with relevant norms and laws
- Improving end users' access to IT resources
- Making rules and regulations for asset management
ServiceNow IT Asset Management (IAM) Online Training
- Recorded Videos After Training
- Digital Learning Material
- Course Completion Certificate
- 24x7 After Training Support
- ServiceNow Implementer
- ServiceNow System Administrator
- IT Asset Managers
- Asset Administrators
ServiceNow IT Asset Management (IAM) Course Prerequisites
- Candidates should have basic familiarity with navigation within ServiceNow ServiceNow Foundation course
ServiceNow IT Asset Management (IAM) Course Certification
- Multisoft Systems provides a training certification after successful completion of ServiceNow IT Asset Management Certification Training Course.