PingDirectory Certification Training
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
PingDirectory is a flexible and lightweight server solution that stores profile data and exposes data to channels and applications through developer-friendly REST APIs or LDAPv3. This high-performance software solution is a genuinely preferred option for the enterprises of various sizes. Known as a part of identity-as-a-service (IDaaS) solution, this solution is ideal to help the companies in avoiding hardware and operating overhead that comes with managing your own directory deployment. It will also help you in easy implementation of cloud-based partner portals and reduce your dependency on Active Directory.
Earn this PingDirectory Training if you want to learn the ability to store unstructured data and scale to identities and attributes with ease. It contains attributes as they get passed between PingDirectory and the application. We have hired a team of subject matter experts which delivers hands-on training. Talk to our course councellors in you have any query or want to get detailed knowledge about this training.
- You will be able to reduce your dependency on Active Directory
- You will be able to decrease other licensing costs
- You will be able to implement cloud-based partner portals
- You will be able to store unstructured data
- You will be able to scale identities and attributes with more professionalism
- The professionals who have basic knowledge of DIT, schema, ldapsearch, and ldapmodify are ideal to pursue this training. The aspirants are also supposed to carry a basic familiarity with Unix/Linux command-line.
- Knowledge of LDAP fundamentals (DIT, schema, ldapsearch, ldapmodify)
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux command-line
- Java programming (Ping Metrics Data Sync Extensions and Engine
- Experience with directory services
- Basic understanding of Java VM
- Familiarity with a Unix/Linux text editor