Introduction to Kubernetes Training
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
Multisoft Systems is offering Introduction to Kubernetes Training to the developers who want to simplify software container orchestration and find ways to grow the use of Kubernetes without infrastructure complexity. This course is designed to offer an introduction to Kubernetes, technical instructions on how to deploy a multi-tier application, and how to use Ingress. In its successful completion, the developers will get a solid understanding of the origin, architecture, and building blocks for Kubernetes.
You will learn about the origin, architecture, primary components, and building blocks of Kubernetes; the process of configuring Kubernetes cluster, tricks of accessing a Kubernetes cluster with the use of Minikube; ways to run applications on the deployed Kubernetes environment. Our training team will also assist you with the usefulness of Kubernetes communities. We will also discuss Kubernetes' architecture, basic concepts, and the range of problems it solves.
- How to create EKS clusters?
- How to install and configure Kubectl?
- How to deploy containers to a Kubernetes cluster?
- How to perform rolling updates and blue/green deployments of application versions?
- How to containerize applications for implementing microservices architectures?
- How to autoscale the number of running pods?
- Recorded Videos After Training
- Digital Learning Material
- Course Completion Certificate
- 24x7 After Training Support
- Teams that are beginning to use Kubernetes for container orchestration
- Teams that need guidelines on how to start transforming their organization with Kubernetes
- Basic knowledge of Linux Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Basic knowledge of container technology like Docker, Rkt is required
- Basic knowledge of Linux system administration
- Multisoft Systems will provide you with a training completion certificate after completing the Introduction to Kubernetes Training.
Introduction to Kubernetes Course Content
Module 1: Introduction
- Introduce Containers and their benefits
- Create Microservices architectures using Containers
- Apply best practices for managing containers and build files
- Understand the Docker architecture
Module 2: Get Started with Kubernetes
- Introduce the Kubernetes terminology
- Launch a Kubernetes cluster
- Create highly available pod replica sets with deployments
- Expose pods with services
Module 3: Deploy and Scale Workloads
- Leverage labels to host different services on the same cluster
- Automatically scale pods to handle user demand
- Perform rolling updates to eliminate downtime during application updates
- Minimize risks of new rollouts with blue-green deployments
- Test new deployments with canary releases
Module 4: Monitor Kubernetes Deployments
- Control container and pod resources: CPU and Memory
- Detect when pods are ready to receive traffic
- Monitor pods to verify they are alive
- Access storage volumes from containers
Module 5: Introduction to Kubernetes Security
- Tips on improving the security of Kubernetes clusters
- Organize pods into namespaces
- Manage user roles and permissions
- Restricting network traffic with network policies
Module 6: The Kubernetes Ecosystem
- Integrate of Kubernetes, Docker, cluster and Cloud management
- Organize Kubernetes resources using Helm
- Manage Kubernetes using Rancher
- Introduce other tools such as Istio, Kafka, Redis, and KNative