- Introduction to the Internet of Things and Embedded Systems
- An Introduction to Programming the Internet of Things (IOT)
- Introduction to Architecting Smart IoT Devices
- M2M & IoT Interface Design & Protocols for Embedded Systems
- Developing Industrial Internet of Things
We, at Multisoft Systems, are instrumental in providing the Introduction to the Internet of Things and Embedded System Training to aspiring professionals. The ever-increasing growth of the Internet of Things is bringing its price range. It is coming to our personal and professional lives to make them easier. The price drop in the IoT components is allowing us to innovate new designs and products at home. Now people innovate new products and designs with the help of this technology.
The Introduction to the Internet of Things and Embedded System Training will prepare you to deal with IoT devices and know the IoT trends for the future. Our offered course will help you in learning the key components of networking for ensuring that students understand how to connect their devices to the Internet. You will be able to describe the structure of the Internet and find out the actual meaning of a network protocol. You will become a master of making design trade-offs between hardware and software.
- What is the Internet of Things?
- How to deal with the technological trends associated with IoT?
- How to work with the interface of an embedded system?
- How to describe the structure of the Internet?
- How to describe the actual meaning of a network protocol?
- How to describe the role of an operating system to support software in an IoT device?
- How to describe the interaction between hardware and software in an IoT device?
- How embedded systems interact with the physical world?
- What is the impact of IoT on society?
- How to Explain the use of networking and basic networking hardware
- How to explain MANETs and their relation to IoT?
- Recorded Videos After Training
- Digital Learning Material
- Course Completion Certificate
- 24x7 After Training Support
- Electronic product manufacturers
- Wireless service providers
- IoT solution providers
- Wireless infrastructure providers
- Embedded H/W, S/W, and OS providers
- Wireless device manufacturers
- ECE-40153 Introduction to Embedded Systems
- CSE-40476 C/C++ Programming II: Dynamic Memory
- Working knowledge of File I/O Concepts
- Multisoft Systems will provide you with a training completion certificate after completing this Introduction to the Internet of Things and Embedded System Training.