- Raspberry Pi: An Introduction
- Preparing for the Raspberry Pi for the First Use
- How to Set Up for a Perfect Pi Experience?
- Familiarize with the GPIO Pins of your Pi
- Set Up Pi to be the Accessed Remotely
1. Raspberry Pi: An Introduction
- Different Models of the Raspberry Pi
- Why Raspberry Pi is important?
- Peripherals of Raspberry Pi
2. Preparing for the Raspberry Pi for the First Use
- Different Operating Systems for the Raspberry pi
- Start With NOOBS
- Booting for the First time.
3. How to Set Up for a Perfect Pi Experience?
- Operation Procedures
- What are the Do’s and Don’ts?
- Updating the Pi to the Latest softwares
- Setting various Options and Personalizing
- Introduction to the LINUX terminal
- Connecting to the Network and Troubleshooting
4. Familiarize with the GPIO Pins of your Pi
- Pin numbering Formats
- The Voltage hazard Information
- About LED Interfacing
- General information on other pins and their functionality
- The First Button Interface with Raspberry Pi
5. Set Up Pi to be the Accessed Remotely
- About the Remote Computing Basics
- Connecting Raspberry Pi to the Remote Access Client
- How to Use Raspberry Pi Remotely?