C4H341 - SAP Commerce Cloud Developer Part 2 Course Training
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
Go for C4H341 - SAP Commerce Cloud Developer Part 2 Course Training if you are keen on understanding the fundamental technical aspects of SAP Commerce Cloud (on-premise and cloud version). It is designed for Developers, Developer Consultants, Technology Consultants, and Solution Architects. Multisoft Systems, as a 19-year-old training company, provides this course with the most experienced trainers in the industry.
We, at Multisoft Systems, are engaged in providing the continuation of the SAP Commerce Cloud Developer Part 1 Course. Here you will learn how to provide configuration for the SAP Commerce Cloud platform back-end, how to connect to a web service within the SAP Commerce Cloud platform, how to create coupons or promotions, how to create an addon, and how to personalize their online storefronts.
- What are the fundamental technical aspects of SAP Commerce Cloud?
- How to provide configuration for the SAP Commerce Cloud platform back-end?
- How to build and deploy your solution to the Cloud?
- Where to get the best practices and documentation for SAP Commerce Cloud?
- How to use and work with some advanced features in SAP Commerce Cloud?
- How to code within SAP Commerce Cloud platform?
- Developer Consultants
- Solution Architects
- Technology Consultants
- Intermediate knowledge in Java, Java EE concepts, Java EE patterns, and Spring Framework is required to pursue this C4H341 - SAP Commerce Cloud Developer Part 2 Course Training. However, C4H340 SAP Commerce Cloud Developer Part 1 (formerly known as HY400) Training is considered as the general prerequisite of this course.
- Multisoft Systems will provide you with a training completion certificate after completing the C4H341 - SAP Commerce Cloud Developer Part 2 Course Online Training.
Module 1: Overview
- About this Course
- SAP Commerce Platform & Accelerator
- Review of SAP Commerce Cloud Developer Training – Part 1
- Exercise How-To
- (Exercise) Class Setup
Module 2: Backoffice
- Application Orchestrator
- Custom Backoffice Extensions
- Backoffice Configuration
- (Exercise) Backoffice
Module 3: WCMS & AddOns
- JSP Structure
- Accelerator AddOn
- AddOn Architecture
- (Exercise) WCMS AddOn
Module 4: Personalization based on SmartEdit
- Customer Experience Calculation
- Users & Segments
- Personalization of Content
- Commerce Customizations
- (Exercise) Personalization on SmartEdit
Module 5: Search & Navigation
- Adaptive Search
- Adaptive Search in Backoffice
- Enhanced Search Experience with Personalization
- Server Setup
- (Exercise) Search and Navigation
Module 6: Promotions and Coupons
- Promotions & Rule Engine
- Promotions – A Business Users’ View
- Promotions – A Technical Users’ View
- Special OOTB Features
- (Exercise) Promotions & Coupons
Module 7: SAP Commerce Web Services
- OCC Web Services
- (Exercise) Omni Commerce Connect
Module 8: CronJobs
- Configuring CronJobs
- CronJob Scripting
- (Exercise) CronJobs
Module 9: Workflows
- Data Model
- Working with Workflows
- Automated Steps
- (Exercise) Workflows
Module 10: Event System
Module 11: Process Engine
- Architecture & Features
- Creating a Process
- Scripting Support
Module 12: Orders
- Cart & Checkout and Order Management
- Cart & Checkout Module
- Key Features
- Warehouse Integration
- Customer Services
- (Exercise) Orders