ADM540 - Database Administration SAP ASE for SAP Business Suite Training
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
A mind-blowing opportunity to learn database administration of ASE database running an SAP system is waiting for you! Multisoft Systems, an SAP-certified training company, is a pioneer in delivering the ADM540 - Database Administration SAP ASE for SAP Business Suite Training. We are driven by a proven training experience in 800 plus courses and backed by a team of SEP-certified trainers. Our subject matter experts make the availability of recorded sessions when it comes to online training.
Go for this course if you are keen on learning the concepts, architecture, and administration tools of SAP ASE! It will also impart the knowledge of SAP ASE space management and explain the SAP ASE operation. Multisoft Systems has designed this course for the System Administrators, Technology Consultants, and Database Administrators. It requires the SAPTEC: Technology Fundamentals of SAP S/4HANA and SAP Business Suite certification as the basic prerequisite.
- How to describe the SAP ASE Administration tools?
- How to monitor SAP ASE by using the DBA cockpit?
- What are the SAP ASE Architecture and Concepts?
- What is SAP ASE space management?
- What is Business Continuity Planning, how to execute it?
- How to explain the security concept with SAP ASE?
- How to deal with the SAP ASE operation?
- The ADM540 - Database Administration SAP ASE for SAP Business Suite Training is designed for Technology Consultants, System Administrators, and Database Administrators.
- The aspirants of ADM540 - Database Administration SAP ASE for SAP Business Suite Training are supposed to have earned the SAPTEC: Technology Fundamentals of SAP S/4HANA and SAP Business Suite as an essential course and the EDB358: System and Database Administration: Adaptive Server Enterprise as a recommended course.
- Multisoft Systems will provide you with a training completion certificate after completing the ADM540 - Database Administration SAP ASE for SAP Business Suite Training.
Module 1: SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Overview
- Describing SAP ASE
- Understanding SAP ASE Editions, Options and versions
- Understanding SAP ASE Concepts
- Finding SAP ASE software on the operating system
- Understanding integration with SAP Netweaver
Module 2: SAP ASE Server Operations
- Reviewing start process of SAP Netweaver
- Starting SAP ASE
- Stopping SAP ASE
Module 3: SAP ASE Administration Tools
- Using DBA Cockpit
- Using command line utilities
- Understanding other administration tools
Module 4: SAP ASE Internal Architecture and Configuration
- Understanding SAP ASE internal architecture
- Configuring SAP ASE for SAP Business Suite
Module 5: Monitor SAP ASE using DBA Cockpit
- Enabling monitoring with DBA Cockpit
- Monitoring SAP ASE using DBA Cockpit
Module 6: SAP ASE Space Management
- Describing SAP ASE space management
- Manage space in SAP ASE
Module 7: SAP ASE Security
- Granting access to SAP ASE
- Enabling network security
- Finalizing DBA Cockpit remote connection to SAP ASE
Module 8: Business Continuity Planning
- Maintaining SAP ASE
- Recovering from system failures
- Planning for recovery from media failure
- Configuring for backups
- Performing a backup
- Testing to recover a database
Module 9: SAP ASE Life Cycle Management
- Reviewing SAP ASE Editions, Options and versions
- Planning upgrade of SAP ASE
- Upgrading SAP ASE
- Checking upgrade and post installation tasks