SAP HR305 - Configuration of Master Data Training
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
HR305 - Configuration of Master Data Training demands the HR050 Business Processes in SAP ERP HCM Training and HR110 Business Processes in HCM Payroll Training as the prerequisites. Multisoft Systems provides this training to the Managers, Power Users, Team Leads, Data Consultants, Application Consultants, and Business Process Owners. Here we have an 18-year old training team that is providing hands-on experience to the HR305 aspirants.
Multisoft Systems is carrying 18-years of experience in the field of corporate and industrial training. As an SAP authorized training partner, it has gained the upper hand in delivering the SAP courses. Thousands of SAP professionals worldwide admire this training company for its project-driven training blessed with the latest curriculum.
In its successful completion, you will be able to implement HR master data in the SAP system, configure Wage Types, increase Wage Scale, map complete company in the SAP system, map personnel structure in the SAP system, configure Customizing Procedures, Identify Interfaces, and Manage the Relationship Between Planned Working Time and Basic Pay. However, it would be best for you to earn this course before your project's blueprinting stage to ensure your HCM structures' best setup.
- How to configure Wage Types or increase the Wage Scale?
- How to implement HR master data in the SAP system?
- How to manage the Relationship Between Planned Working Time and Basic Pay?
- How to map your complete company and personnel structure in the SAP system?
- How to update the Organizational Structure, configure Customizing
- Procedures, and Identify Interfaces?
- How to define the pay scale structure in the organization?
- How to perform standard pay increases and pay scale reclassifications?
- How to configure the necessary prerequisites for payroll accounting?
- Application Consultants
- Business Process Owners
- Team Leads
- Power Users
- Data Consultants
- The HR050 Business Processes in SAP ERP HCM Training [Essential]
- HR110 Business Processes in HCM Payroll Training [Recommended]
Module 1: User Preferences
- Assigning User Roles
Module 2: Employee Master Data
- Entering New Employee Data
Module 3: Implementation Guide (IMG) Projects
- Creating Projects
- Executing Projects
- Maintaining Customizing Tables
Module 4: Human Capital Management Structures
- Modifying the Enterprise Structure
- Enhancing the Personnel Structure
Module 5: Organizational Structure
- Mapping the Organizational Structure
- Integrating with Organizational Management
- Utilizing Default Values
Module 6: Additional Organizational Assignments
- Identifying Additional Organization Assignments
- Identifying the Organizational Key
- Configuring Administrators
- Confirming Employee Attributes
Module 7: Features
- Maintaining Features
- Defaulting the Payroll Area
- Defaulting Personnel Number Ranges
- Defaulting the Administrator Group
Module 8: Personal Data
- Maintaining Personal Data
Module 9: Data Consistency Maintenance
- Linking Planned Working Time and Basic Pay
Module 10: Remuneration Structure
- Building the Remuneration Structure
- Creating and Assigning a Pay Scale
- Creating a Pay Scale Table
- Defaulting Pay Scale Values
Module 11: Wage Type Structure
- Setting Up Wage Types
- Outlining the Setup of Wage Types
- Copying Wage Types
- Controlling Wage Type Permissibility
- Configuring Wage Type Characteristics
- Defaulting Wage Types
Module 12: Remuneration Reports
- Executing a Standard Pay Increase
- Performing a Pay Scale Reclassification
Module 13: Infotypes
- Evaluating Infotype Attributes
- Customizing Screen Headers
- Modifying Infotype Screens
- Creating Infotype Menus
Module 14: Personnel Actions
- Creating Personnel Actions
- Reviewing Additional Actions
- Configuring Personnel Actions
Module 15: Dynamic Actions
- Triggering Follow-Up Activities with Dynamic Actions
Module 16: Case Study: Configuration of Master Data
- Configuring Master Data