C4H520 - SAP Field Service Management (FSM) Training
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
SAP Field Service Management is a cloud solution that helps field service technicians in scheduling, planning, and dispatching to provide the employees self-service options for field service needs. We, at Multisoft Systems, offer C4H520 - SAP Field Service Management (FSM) Training to promote the career graphs of System Administrators, Functional Consultants, Technology Consultants, Subject Matter Experts, and End Users. Throughput this course, the participants will get a deeper understanding of Business Rules, Single Tenant Crowd Service, Mobile Field Service Applications, Planning, Dispatching, Screen Configurations, and other key functional areas in SAP Field Service Management.
Go for this C4H520 - SAP Field Service Management (FSM) Course if you want to get a technical understanding of the main functionalities and concepts of SAP Field Service Management. You will also get a high-level insight into integration scenarios with SAP Service Cloud, SAP S/4HANA, SAP CRM, SAP Analytics Cloud. Please contact our Program Manager to get more information on this technology
- How can we work with the business rules?
- How to work with the full functionality of SAP Field Service Management solution?
- How to configure & present new product features?
- How to present use case scenarios as an administrator, dispatcher, field technician?
- How to provide first level support to their client?
- How to get additional information, best practices and documentation?
- How can we perform configurations with the use of the Field Service
- Management Administration Module?
- Recorded Videos After Training
- Digital Learning Material
- Course Completion Certificate
- 24x7 After Training Support
- Technology Consultants
- Functional Consultants
- Subject Matter Experts
- System Administrators
- End Users
- C4H520 - SAP Field Service Management (FSM) Training does not have any defined set of prerequisites. We, however, request you to go through SAP Field Service Management general overview video series and SAP Field Service Management functional and configuration videos playlist for better learning.
- Multisoft Systems will provide you with a training completion certificate after completing this C4H520 - SAP Field Service Management (FSM) Training.
SAP Field Service Management Course Content
Module 1: Introduction to SAP Field Service Management
- How SAP Field Service Management fits into SAP Service Cloud
- Solution overview
- SAP Field Service Management functionalities
Module 2: Master data management/DTO
- Data Models and APIs
- User Types and Cloud Accounts
- Business Objects
- Data loader and Data exporter
- Data object management
Module 3: Administration
- Account and Company settings
- User Groups
- Service Workflow configuration
- Custom translations
- Query API
- Instructor Demo
Module 4: Planning & Dispatching
- Service call lifecycle
- Create and assign a service call
- Release scenarios
- Workflow steps
- Reservation types
- Using skills and filters
- Instructor Demo
Module 5: Mobile Field Service
- Mobile service workflow
- Create new assignment on mobile (Service Call, Activity)
- Reserved materials
- Record time (effort)
- Expenses & materials
- Activity feedback
- Offline considerations
Module 6: Smartforms
- Overview and features
- Smartform templates and designer
- Smartforms in mobile application
Module 7: Business Rules
- What are Business Rules used for?
- Where to find Business Rules?
- Business Rule Configuration
- Validating and Executing a Business Rule
Module 8: Analytics & reports
- Business reports via Dashboards
- Cloud reporting
- Integration with SAP Analytics Cloud
Module 9: Crowd Service
- Overview & Disambiguating Multi-tenant and Single tenant
- Crowd Service Architecture
- Partner Portal
- Is your use case suited for Crowd Service?
- The crowd service workforce
Module 10: Customer Self Service
- Self-service functionality
- Self Service web application
- The admin portal
- Configuration, set up and Branding
Module 11: Integrations
- Overview of supported integration scenarios
- End to end process with integration points
- Master data, Ticket and Items integration