SAP IBP (Integrated Business Planning) helps the enterprises in overcoming challenges, such as planning gaps, lack of customer-centric approaches, insufficient data analytics, and inefficient supply chain. The SAP IBP training program helps the participants in knowing SAP IBP solution, its components, and associated business processes. At Multisoft Systems, SAP experts enable the participants to deal with this robust cloud-based next-generation planning solution powered by SAP HANA. The SAP IBP professionals are highly demanded in IT, software development, chemical, food processing, semiconductors, automotive, and manufacturing industries.
SAP IBP (Integrated Business Planning) is a SAP HANA-powered cloud-based solution that focuses on inventory, sales, financial, and supply planning processes. The SAP IBP certification training course will provide in-depth knowledge and understanding of SAP IBP supply chain solutions, its components, and all the associated business processes. Learn from a team of global SAP certified trainers and earn a globally recognized training certificate.
SAP IBP Course Objectives:
- The participants will understand the SAP IBP Platform value proposition, and its applications, including Inventory, Demand, Response & Supply, and Control Tower.
- The participants will understand the technical aspects of the IBP solutions, such as IBP Configuration and IBP Integration.
SAP IBP Course Target Audience
- SCM Practice Managers at SAP Implementation Providers
- Business Planners or IT Team Members at Customer Organizations
- Students who are looking to jumpstart their career in SAP/Supply Chain
- SAP SCM (APO) Practitioners who are looking to ramp-up on IBP
SAP IBP Online Training
- 40 Hrs. Instructor-led Training
- Recorded Videos After Training
- Digital Learning Material
- Course Completion Certificate
- Lifetime e-Learning Access
- 24x7 After Training Support
SAP IBP Course Prerequisites
- The aspirants of this course should carry basic knowledge of the Supply Chain Planning domain and a basic understanding of SAP Supply Chain Planning solutions, such as SAP Advanced Planning & Optimization APO.