SAP S/4HANA Logistics 1809 Training
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
SAP S/4HANA Logistics on HANA 1809 is the latest version of the HANA in-memory technology. It provides a one-stop solution for the modern-age Material Management, Supply Chain Management, Production Planning, as well as the sales and distribution of organizations with medium to larger infrastructure. It also provides personalized user experience using SAP Fiori as a new User Interface for performing transactions and analytics in a much simpler manner. SAP S/4HANA Logistics utilizes the data processing capability of S/4HANA to render simpler, quicker, and more efficient solutions to logistics and supply chain problems.
This course, from Multisoft Systems, will offer the learners an in-depth understanding of the vital features of SAP S/4HANA Logistics. The course participants will have many important learnings from this course that include SAP S/4HANA knowledge, material management and operations knowledge, understanding of enterprise management concepts, working knowledge in real-time scenarios, and much more.
- SAP Solutions Architects
- SAP Business Analyists
- SAP Functional Consultants
- SAP BW/BI Consultants
- SAP End Users
- Project Managers
- Basic knowledge of logistics processes
- A basic understanding of SAP Logistics module
- Familiarity with SAP FIORI and NWBC would prove to be an added advantage
Overview of HANA
- What are existing types of landscapes?
- What is DB in traditional systems?
- SAP HANA Landscapes and Scenarios
- Architecture of SAP HANA
Overview of S4HANA
- S/4 HANA Roadmap
- Key Pillars of S/4
- Simplified Processes
- SAP Fiori
- Principle of One
- Benefits of S/4 HANA from business perspective
- Benefits of SAP S/4 from IT perspective
- Ways from Business Suite to S/4 HANA
- Deployment Options (On-Premise, Cloud, and Hybrid)