IBM® Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Suite Participant Modeling and User Security (6F02G) Training
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
IBM® Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Suite Participant Modeling and User Security training suits the purpose of the Hub and Enterprise administrative users; it helps them in mapping and modeling the roles in Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Suite. The expert trainers throws light on defining the fundamental concepts of creating the users and the organization, describing the participants, configuring user policies, assigning attributes to different roles in the suite and a lot more. Apart from this the training focus on:
- Mapping the participant details to their appropriate Roles by using Application Platform.
- Creating the Users and Configuring the user security features using Application Platform.
This training program is ideal for Hub and Enterprise administrative users, this is for assigning the workers or participants in a chain for their appropriate roles in the Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Suite.
- Overview of Application Platform
- Configuring the Organizations
- Creating Users and Configuring Access Policies
1. Overview of the Application Platform
- An introduction to the Application Platform
- Navigating the Application Platform
2. Configuring the Organizations
- Defining the participants and their roles
- Creating the organizations
- Create Child Organizations and Department
- Assigning Attributes to Roles
3. Creating Users and Configuring Access Policies
- Prerequisites for the User Creation
- Creating a User Group and Team
- Configuring Users and Access Policies
- Create a User