ITIL® Foundation Training
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
ITIL® Foundation training helps in gaining knowledge about the core principles of IT practices for IT Service Management as developed by AXELOS , a global accreditation body. The course encompasses the understanding on IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL®) terminology, structure, and basic concepts required to increase business productivity and reliability. Participants are guided how to sync IT services with the business requirements to achieve the strategic objectives. The learning curve will provide information on identifying the technology, architecture, framework models, processes, functions, and roles.
ITIL® 4, which was launched in February 2019, is the latest evolution of ITIL®. It is the first vital update to the ITIL® framework after 2011, designed to keep up with recent trends in software development and IT operations.
- Concept of Service management as a practice
- Structure of ITIL® service lifecycle along with objectives and scope of service strategy
- Generic concepts and definitions covering assets, service catalogue, risk management, service level agreement (SLA), Service knowledge management system (SKMS) and more
- Key principles and models explaining the importance of people, processes, products and partners for Service management
- Selected processes
- Selected functions
- Selected roles and associated responsibilities
- Technology and architecture
- Competence and skills for service management
- Candidates willing to learn ITIL® framework for improving the IT service management within an organization
- IT professional’s already following ITIL® practices but wants to update their knowledge and skills
- Business leaders, managers, and professionals irrespective of any domain can maximize their inputs and be beneficial
- 16 Hrs. Instructor-led Training
- 16 PDUs
- Training Session Videos
- Certification from AXELOS
- Learning Material
While there is no formal prerequisite for this training, however candidates with a strong interest in IT service management are the ideal participants for this course.
- ITIL® Foundation Exam
1. ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited.
2. Swirl logo™ is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited
- ITIL® 4 Overview
- Key Concepts of ITIL®
- The Four Dimensions of Service Management
- The ITIL® Service Value System (SVS)
- The ITIL® Guiding Principles
- The Service Value Chain
- Continual Improvement
- Key ITIL® Practices
- Other ITIL® Practices
ITIL® 4 Overview
- Structured Benefits
- The Service Value System
- Four Dimensions of Service Management
Key Concepts of ITIL®
- What is Service Management?
- Service Relationships
- Creating Value
The Four Dimensions of Service Management
- A Holistic Approach to Value Delivery
- Organizations and People
- Informational Technology
- Partners and Suppliers
- Value Streams and Processes
- External Factors
The ITIL® Service Value System (SVS)
- Guiding Principles
- Service Value Chain
- Continual Improvement
The ITIL® Guiding Principles
- Focus on Value
- Start Where You Are
- Progress Iteratively with Feedback
- Collaborate and Promote Visibility
- Think and Work Holistically
- Keep It Simple and Practical
- Optimize and Automate
- Principle Interaction
- Governing Bodies
- Governance Activities
- The Role of Governance in the SVS
The Service Value Chain
- Design and Transition
- Obtain and Build
- Deliver and Support
- The Model, the Value Chain, and Practice
- Continual Improvement Model
- Continual Improvement and the Guiding Principles
- Theory of Constraints
Key ITIL® Practices
- Introduction to ITIL Practices
- Continual Improvement
- Service Level Management
- Change Control
- Incident Management
- Service Request Management
- Service Desk
- Problem Management
Other ITIL® Practices
- General Management Practices
- Service Management Practices
- Technical Management Practices
Used by many organizations, both public and private, this ITL philosophy has grown up supporting professional qualification scheme.
ITIL 2011 is the current globally recognized credential for ITIL Foundation level.
We are partner with APMG® International and PEOPLECERT, and are authorized to provide ITIL® training and certification examination.
- ITIL Foundation – It is the entry level examination for the scheme.
- ITIL Intermediate Level – ITIL Foundation is a prerequisite for this level. It offers two broad categories:
- Service Lifecycle - management-focused examinations
- Service Capability - process-focused examinations
- ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC) – It is the capstone examination of the scheme and makes you eligible for the ITIL Expert level award following successful completion.
For detailed information on different levels of ITIL certification, please visit http://www.multisoftsystems.com/itil/
How can I become an ITIL® Foundation certified professional?
After completing the ITIL® training from an ATO, you have to write the ITIL® Foundation exam. Clearing the exam successfully, you will earn two ITIL® credits and be certified in ITIL® Foundation from AXELOS®.
We can provide training and conduct your ITIL® Foundation level certification exam at our own premises.
To take the exam with Multisoft Systems, please contact us at email@example.com
Even though unfortunately, if you fails, you can reattempt the exam in a later examination session, which is subject to a resit fee. There is no limitation on the retaking of examination.
To avoid such situation, it’s always advisable to be get trained firstly from a recognized ATO and then appear for the examination, for increased chances of getting success.